The second e-meeting of the SUSTOURISMO project on 13-14 July, tackled the state-of-the-art of sustainable tourism and mobility, and different case studies focussing on how to imp
Developing joint and innovative measures to improve services in cross-border trains operated by HZPP and SZPP between Slovenia and
On 16 December, the final conference of the European project NAMIRG took place at the premises of the Region of Friuli Venezia Giulia.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)