Businesses and partners from Albania, Italy, Poland and Ukraine, met on 20 October in a webinar focused on the exchange of knowledge and the promotion of innovative products for countering the current health emergency.
No country or health system, even the most developed or sophisticated, can claim to be free of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
The Italian Health Institute (Istituto Superiore di Sanità – ISS), has recently kicked off two projects financed by Italy in the framework of the CEI COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals. Both actions will implement activities on Distance Learning on Epidemics and Pandemic outbreaks. One will target the countries of the Western Balkans and the other will target Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)
- Multilingual digital repository “Discover Tartini”
- How does CEI operate in field of scientific cooperation/science diplomacy? INTERVIEW with DSG & focal point science