The second e-meeting of the SUSTOURISMO project on 13-14 July, tackled the state-of-the-art of sustainable tourism and mobility, and different case studies focussing on how to imp
On 1 August 2019, Trieste Trasporti and Slovenske Železnice (Slovenian railways) signed the amendment of the
On 10-11 July, the study visit of the SENTINEL project, co-financed by the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Programme, was organised in Italy.
On 3-4 July, the Port of Bar hosted at its premises the fourth steering committee meeting of the project INTER-CONNECT (Intermodality Promotion
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health