On 15-16 May 2019, the 5th Steering Committee Meeting of the project CONNECT2CE led by the CEI-Executive Secretariat was held in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Project partners mainly gathered to evaluate and discuss the concluded and ongoing project activities, as well as to elaborate on upcoming events.
On 18 April, the presentation of an experimental cross-border single ticket to travel on the vehicles of two public transport operators between the cities of Trieste and Ljubljana was opened at the CEI HQ by CEI Secretary General, Roberto Antonione.
In the framework of the EU-funded project CONNECT2CE, coordinated by the CEI-Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES) as lead partner, by Trieste Trasporti and Slovenske Železnice (Slovenian railways) signed the agreement for the launch of a new cross-border integrated public transport service (bus/train) between Trieste and Ljubljana. The event took place at the CEI Headquarters in Trieste on 14 February.
The 4th Steering Committee Meeting of the CONNECT2CE project was held in Pilsen (Czech Republic) on 21-22 November, at the premises of the Regional Authority of the Pilsen Region (project partner).
On 12 November, the CEI Executive Secretariat hosted the first dissemination and presentation event, open to the public, regarding the Interreg ADRION project Inter-Connect, as well as the roundtable on strategies of cross-border and intermodal connectivity, a topic addressed by the Interreg Central Europe project CONNECT2CE.
On 14 June the CEI hosted the launch event of pilot action n. 1 of the CONNECT2CE project, financed by ERDF under the Interreg Central Europe programme.
The Steering Committee Meeting of the project CONNECT2CE (Improved rail connections and smart mobility in Central Europe) took place in Bolzano (Italy) on 23-24 May, on the premises of EURAC (project partner).
The CEI-ES organised a transnational training in Brussels on 13 February under the title “Enhancing planning capacities of passenger transport systems in Central Europe”.
- BLUE_BOOST: CEI-ES seeks participants to join Brokerage Event and 3rd Cross-Field Visit. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 24 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)
- ESOF2020 Call for Proposals Open!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)
- 350.000 EUR Innovation Vouchers now available to blue growth companies. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Jun 2019)
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) - APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 01 Jul 2019)