The requests submitted in June by ICARUS (Intermodal Connections in Adriatic-Ionian Region to Upgrowth Seamless solutions for passenger) and MIMOSA (Maritime and multimodal sustainable passenger transport solutions and services) to become EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region (EUSAIR) labelled projects, have been successfully accepted.
On 27-28 March 2019, the CEI-Executive Secretariat participated as Project Partner in the official kick-off meeting of the EU Project ICARUS (Intermodal Connections in Adriatic-Ionian Region to Upgrowth Seamless solutions for passenger) held in Venice.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health