“…KNOW-HOW TRANSFER AND BEST PRACTICES FROM EU TO NON-EU COUNTRIES…”
The Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) is an instrument supporting projects and programmes focused on the transfer of know-how and best practices from EU to non-EU CEI Member States. By co‐financing capacity building and technical assistance projects, the KEP offers grants to institutions willing to share their experience with their partners, thus helping non-members to advance on their path towards EU standards and policies. The KEP operates through calls for proposals with funding made available by Italy through the CEI Fund at the EBRD.
To date, 129 projects have been financed for a total CEI Fund contribution of over 3.7 million EUR with an overall project value amounting to almost 15.5 million EUR.
- Enhancing European integration
- Strengthen economic and social advancement of the non-EU CEI Member States.
- Promote principles of foreign development aid and support international collaboration among institutions in CEI member countries.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS 2022
We are glad to announce the Call for Proposals for the CEI Know‐how Exchange Programme (KEP).
- Public/private entities registered in a CEI Member State
- Participation of at least two partners per proposal
- At least one know-how provider and one know-how beneficiary institution
Call Documentation and Application Package available at: https://application.cei.int/kep-2022/
Deadline: Monday 13 June 2022, 11:59 pm CEST.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch our video about our KEP!