The Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) is an instrument supporting projects and programmes focused on the transfer of know-how and best practices from EU to non-EU CEI Member States. By co‐financing capacity building and technical assistance projects, the KEP offers grants to institutions willing to share their experience with their partners in the non‐EU CEI Member States, thus helping non-members to advance on their path towards EU standards and policies. The KEP operates through annual calls for proposals with funding made available by Italy though the CEI Fund at the EBRD.
- Strengthen economic and social advancement of the non-EU CEI Member States.
- Help the recent EU members in their transformation from recipients to donors (emerging donors) of development assistance.
- Promote principles of foreign development aid and support international collaboration among institutions in CEI member countries.
Call for Proposals - OPEN (DEADLINE: 21 JUNE 2021)
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 250,000 EUR.
- Applicants shall be public/private entities registered in a CEI Member State.
- The Call requires the participation of at least two partners per proposal.
- At least one know-how provider and one know-how beneficiary institution.
- The applicant institution can coincide with a know-how provider or with a know-how beneficiary institution.
- The CEI grant ceiling amounts to 40,000 EUR (max 50% of the total project costs).
- Call Documentation and Application Package available at https://application.cei.int/kep-2021/
For further information: email@example.com