In the framework of the FORTIS project on 17-18 June, the Autonomous Region Friuli Venezia Giulia organised an online workshop on the harmonisation of administrative procedures between Italy and Slovenia in the fields of vehicle registration, licensing and emergency management.
The FORTIS project - supported under the Interreg Italy - Slovenia Programme 2014 - 2020 - was officially launched on 9 March.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- Activities in field of Health