If you work in the field of Justice, Law Enforcement, Prisons, and Investigations, we kindly encourage you to share your experience with us by answering our survey (completely anonymous) designed in the framework of the EU project PRE-RIGHTS. It aims at gathering deeper insight into practitioners’ perspectives, regarding the enforcement of preventive measures in case of radicalisation and violent extremism leading to terrorism.
On 3 December, the Central European Initiative-Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES) hosted the Kick-off Meeting of the project “PRE-RIGHTS – Assessing impact and performance of preventive measures on EU Directives and Framework Decisions”, funded under the EU Justice Programme 2014-2020.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health