If you work in the field of Justice, Law Enforcement, Prisons, and Investigations, we kindly encourage you to share your experience with us by answering our survey (completely anonymous) designed in the framework of the EU project PRE-RIGHTS. It aims at gathering deeper insight into practitioners’ perspectives, regarding the enforcement of preventive measures in case of radicalisation and violent extremism leading to terrorism.
On 3 December, the Central European Initiative-Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES) hosted the Kick-off Meeting of the project “PRE-RIGHTS – Assessing impact and performance of preventive measures on EU Directives and Framework Decisions”, funded under the EU Justice Programme 2014-2020.
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2020(Deadline: 01 Sep 2020)
- Call for Applications for COME-IN Label promoting museum accessibility and inclusion for all(Deadline: 15 Sep 2020)