The CEI Cooperation Activities are projects of small scale and limited duration, which mainly take the form of seminars, workshops, short training courses or other kinds of meetings. They are financed out of the CEI Cooperation Fund to which all Member States contribute, through annual calls for proposals.
The CEI Cooperation Activities are organised by institutions of CEI Member States to implement the priorities set by the CEI Plan of Action.
- CEI Cooperation Fund Call for Proposals 2021
Public and private institutions registered in a CEI Member State, as well as international and regional organisations, are invited to apply to the CEI Cooperation Fund for innovative actions favouring mobility and networking. Proposals need to focus on capacity building by transferring and sharing know-how, in particular from EU CEI Member States to non-EU CEI Member States. The activities can take the form of conferences, seminars, workshops, and training courses.
Proposals are to be in line with the CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023 and meet the criteria comprehensively outlined in the Call for Proposals.
- The overall indicative amount made available under this Call is 350,000 EUR.
- Applicants shall be public/private entities registered in a CEI Member State and international/regional organisations.
- The Call requires gathering attendees from at least six CEI member States per proposal.
- The ceiling of the potential CEI Contribution is 15,000 EUR (max 50% of the total project costs).
- Mandatory implementation period from 1 January to 31 December 2022.
Deadlines:For activities to be implemented in the first semester of 2022 (CLOSED):
Opening of application submission window: Friday, 25 June 2021; Deadline: Wednesday, 1 September 2021, 11:59 p.m. CEST.
For activities to be implemented in the second semester of 2022 (i.e. from 1 July 2022 to 31 December 2022): Opening of application submission window: Friday, 10 December 2021; Deadline: Thursday, 10 February 2022, 11:59 p.m. CET.