On 22 November, the final exercise at sea of the NAMIRG project took place in the Port of Pula, Croatia.
On 10-11 July, the study visit of the SENTINEL project, co-financed by the Interreg CENTRAL EUROPE Programme, was organised in Italy.
On 3-4 July, the Port of Bar hosted at its premises the fourth steering committee meeting of the project INTER-CONNECT (Intermodality Promotion
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)
- Multilingual digital repository “Discover Tartini”
- How does CEI operate in field of scientific cooperation/science diplomacy? INTERVIEW with DSG & focal point science