The ACSELL project is funded under the Interreg Europe Programme. It aims at sensitising the public sector, innovation intermediaries and SMEs towards the user integration in the early stage of the innovation process and towards expanding SME competencies following the interregional living lab approach.
The CEI-Executive Secretariat will participate in sharing practices and experiences in the mutual learning activities; support the multidisciplinary advisory panel and participate in the twinning initiatives. The lessons learned and experience gained will be transferred to the CEI member countries.
Access to smart, integrated interregional policy instruments, a vibrant ecosystem and relevant competencies will pave the way towards demand-driven and thus effective and efficient innovation. This will be achieved through study visits, comprehensive self-assessments, knowledge exchange and mutual learning, as well as by identifying transferable good practices, hacking regional policy challenges and accelerating innovative capacities.
Lead Partner/ Coordinator
- University of Tübingen (Germany)
- Flanders Innovation & ENterpreneurship (Belgium)
- Timiş County Council (Romania)
- North Denmark Region (Denmark)
- Central European Initiative – Executive Secretariat (Italy)
- Scottish Government (United Kingdom)
- Technology Park Ljubljana Ltd. (Slovenia)
- Thomas More University of Applied Sciences (Advisory Partner) (Belgium)