In the framework of the EU-funded project ITHACA (InnovaTion in Health And Care for All) - aimed at enhancing efficient regional ecosystems by supporting the development of effective and innovative health-related solutions for an active and healthy aging - the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region organised the Second Regional Stakeholders’ Workshop in Trieste on 22 February.
The 1st Regional Stakeholders Workshop of the FVG Region within the EU Project ITHACA (InnovaTion in Health And Care for All) was organised in Trieste on 10 July and was attended by representatives of various health-related institutions.
- PRE-RIGHTS Project. Call for Tender for Development of Project Website and Open Web Platform (Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- Call for Abstracts - 8th STS Italia Conference on Dis/entagling Technoscience: vulnerability, responsibility and justice (EXTENDED DEADLINE!)(Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- SENTINEL Project: video contest on Social Enterprises(Deadline: 29 Feb 2020)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- ICARUS: Enlarged Transfer Programme(Deadline: 03 Mar 2020)