In the framework of the EU-funded project ITHACA (InnovaTion in Health And Care for All) - aimed at enhancing efficient regional ecosystems by supporting the development of effective and innovative health-related solutions for an active and healthy aging - the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region organised the Second Regional Stakeholders’ Workshop in Trieste on 22 February.
The 1st Regional Stakeholders Workshop of the FVG Region within the EU Project ITHACA (InnovaTion in Health And Care for All) was organised in Trieste on 10 July and was attended by representatives of various health-related institutions.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health