ADRIPASS was co-financed by the Interreg ARION Programme. It aimed at improving maritime - hinterland freight connections to boost growth and economic development of the transport sector in the ADRION region.
The Central European Initiative – Executive Secretariat coordinated a multilevel partnership, comprising of research institutions, Port’s Authorities, regional and international public bodies from the ADRION region, who focused on the identification of soft measures to streamline and enhance the connections on the TEN-T Network extended to the Western Balkans, where most border-crossing points are located. It also tested specific ICT solutions (Port Community Systems) for streamlining freight transport in ADRION ports.
With developed ADRIPASS Transnational Strategy and Cooperation Network, planning capacities of transport stakeholders and national and European policymakers were significantly improved, helping them face shared challenges concerning multimodal transport accessibility and network efficiency on the TEN-T Corridor sections in the ADRION region.
ADRIPASS PLUS, a capitalisation project funded also by the Interreg ADRION Programme, will upgrade some of the key outputs of the ADRIPASS project.
|ADRIPASS||01/01/2018 - 31/12/2020|
|ADRIPASS PLUS||01/01/2022 - 30/06/2022|
Lead Partner/ Coordinator
- Institute For transport and Logistic Foundation (Italy)*
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Serbia (Serbia)*
- ARISTOTLE UNIVERSITY OF THESSALONIKI-SPECIAL ACCOUNT FOR RESEARCH FUNDS (Greece)*
- Regional Unit of Thesprotia/Region of Epirus (Greece)
- Luka Koper, port and logistic system, public limited company (Slovenia)*
- Durres Port Authority (Albania)*
- Ploče Port Authority (Croatia)
- Port of Bar Holding company (Montenegro)*
- Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosnia and Herzegovina)*
- GECT EUREGIO SENZA CONFINI r.l. (Italy)
- Ministry of Infrastructures and Transport (Italy)
- Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure (Serbia)
- Ministry of Communications and Transport of Bosnia and
Herzegovina (Bosnia and Herzegovina)*
- Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure (Albania)
- Ministry of Infrastructure & Transport (Greece)
- Ministry of Transport and Maritime Affairs (Montenegro)
- Igoumenitsa Port Authority SA (Greece)
- Interporto Bologna SpA (Italy)*
- Emilia-Romagna Region – General Directorate for Territorial and Environmental safeguard (Italy)*
- Regional Cooperation Council Secretariat (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure (Croatia)
*ADRIPASS PLUS partnership