The 2nd Report on the implementation of EU macro-regional strategies - from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions - was adopted on 29 January.
On 6-7 February 2019, 3rd Steering Committee Meeting of the ADRIPASS project was held in Ploce (Croatia). The meeting was hosted by Port of Ploce Authority, project partner.
On 3-4 July, the Port of Luka Koper hosted the 2nd Steering Committee meeting of the ADRIPASS project, financed by ERDF and IPA funds under the Interreg ADRION Programme.
On 31 January the CEI - Executive Secretariat, in its quality as Lead Partner - hosted the Kick-off Meeting of the project ADRIPASS (Integrating multimodal connections in the Adriatic-Ionian region), funded under the Interreg ADRION Programme. The 24-month project officially started on 1 January 2018.
- Selection of contemporary art curators APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 21 Apr 2019)
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence 2019. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- EUR 480,000 Innovation Vouchers for Blue Growth Companies: APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- Online consultation on revision of EUSDR action plan. CONTRIBUTE NOW!(Deadline: 20 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)