On 4 December, the CEI Executive Secretariat, in its capacity as Lead Partner and GECT Euregio Senza Confini jointly hosted the ADRIPASS
On 15-16 October 2019, Regional Unit of Thesprotia (RUTH) hosted the 4th Steering Committee meeting of the ADRIPASS project in Igoumenitsa, Greece.
The 2nd Report on the implementation of EU macro-regional strategies - from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions - was adopted on 29 January.
On 6-7 February 2019, 3rd Steering Committee Meeting of the ADRIPASS project was held in Ploce (Croatia). The meeting was hosted by Port of Ploce Authority, project partner.
On 3-4 July, the Port of Luka Koper hosted the 2nd Steering Committee meeting of the ADRIPASS project, financed by ERDF and IPA funds under the Interreg ADRION Programme.
On 31 January the CEI - Executive Secretariat, in its quality as Lead Partner - hosted the Kick-off Meeting of the project ADRIPASS (Integrating multimodal connections in the Adriatic-Ionian region), funded under the Interreg ADRION Programme. The 24-month project officially started on 1 January 2018.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)
- Multilingual digital repository “Discover Tartini”
- How does CEI operate in field of scientific cooperation/science diplomacy? INTERVIEW with DSG & focal point science