IDEAHL is a Coordination and Support Action financed by Horizon Europe. It aims at developing and testing new models and approaches of digital health literacy intervention development and application through the co-creation of a comprehensive and inclusive EU digital health literacy Strategy. Its ultimate purpose is the empowerment of EU citizens in using digital tools to take a more active role in the management of their own health.
The Central European Initiative – Executive Secretariat will participate in the co-creation process and it will coordinate the sharing of the results of mapping digital health literary research, initiatives, and projects to engage and commit policy makers in supporting the Strategy and develop concrete initiatives. The CEI will organize a high-level policy making event to ensure the endorsement and support from Member States for the implementation activities of the Strategy.
The European Strategy focusing on health promotion, disease prevention, treatment and self-care will be created for the benefit of all citizens. It will contain its own monitoring & assessment scheme— with a set of indicators to evaluate progress and results.
Lead Partner/ Coordinator
- Regional Ministry of Health of Asturias (Spain)
- Central European Initiative - Executive Secretariat (Italy)
- Consulta Europa Projects and Innovation (Spain)
- Institute for older care and sheltered house services (Italy)
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Spain (Spain)
- E-SENIORS (FR)
- European Institute of Women Health (Ireland)
- Ministry of Labour, Health, Social, Family Affairs and Integration of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg (Germany)
- University College of Northern Denmark (Denmark)
- Mälardalen University (Sweden)
- Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- ADIPER – Socio-sanitary services (Spain)
- All Digital – Digital Skills Across Europe (Belgium)
- Caritas Coimbra (Portugal)
- Asturias Healthcare Service (Spain)
- Foundation for Promotion of Research and Technology in Asturias (Spain)