The CEI-WHO Task Force converged virtually today to discuss ways the pandemic fatigue might be affecting the COVID-19 response among citizens in the CEI region.
How to ensure essential healthcare services whilst responding to the COVID-19 emergency was the focus of today’s webinar, organised with WHO Europe in the context of the CEI-WHO T
No country or health system, even the most developed or sophisticated, can claim to be free of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs).
Increasing coordination on measures for safe school reopening was the main topic tackled during an e-meeting held in the framework of the
The CEI and the WHO converged in an e-meeting focused on the key theme of the European Programme of Work of the WHO Regional Office
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health