The International Workshop “Cultural Routes of the Olive Tree”,a model for Europe’s values, heritage and sustainable development, was held on 1
The Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Member States of the Central European Initiative held their annual meeting in Split (Croatia) on 11 June 2018 under the Croatian CEI Presidency.
The Ministerial Conference on “Fostering Cohesion and Competitiveness through Regional Cooperation” took place in Zagreb, Croatia on 6 June 2018.
During the gathering, Croatia presented its priorities and Calendar of Events, i.e. the high-level meetings planned throughout the year. The CEI Secretariat briefed the CNC on its recent and upcoming activities.
Special attention was also paid to the activities planned for enhancing cooperation among and between the Member States, with the EC as well as with other international institutions.
Participants exchanged views on the European integration process in the light of the migration crisis as well as on infrastructural connectivity of the CEI Region as a precondition for sustainable development and regional and European integration processes.
They exchanged views on the state and prospects for an enhanced cooperation between the CEI and other international organisations, financial institutions and regional integration processes. The two sides also discussed the key elements of interaction with the CEI Secretariat in the context of preparations for the forthcoming CEI Presidency of the Republic of Belarus in 2017.
He informed participants on the activities planned for the rest of the year under the BiH CEI Presidency, and announced the CEI Summit taking place in November.
After a welcome speech by CEI Alternate Secretary General, Amb. Margot Klestil-Loeffler, the Minister shortly briefed the executives and the staff of the CEI Secretariat about the CEI Presidency activities, highlighting key priorities such as promotion of interconnectivity, sustainable development and intercultural cooperation.
The meeting, held in East Sarajevo on 15 March, aimed at presenting the priorities of the CEI Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina in 2016 as well as the main planned activities.
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence 2019. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- EUR 480,000 Innovation Vouchers for Blue Growth Companies: APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- Online consultation on revision of EUSDR action plan. CONTRIBUTE NOW!(Deadline: 20 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)
- Selection of contemporary art curators APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 21 Apr 2019)