With a total contribution of EUR 470,000, the CEI Fund at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has enabled the implementation of four Technical Cooperation
In the framework of the CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) financed by the CEI Fund at the EBRD, the project TRAIN-DIE started with a kick-o
The EBRD is providing a long-term 42.5 million EUR loan for the completion of the outer (second) ring road in Minsk, which will enable better interconnections around the Belarusian capital and improved links between the country’s major highways.
Proposals are to be in line with the CEI Plan of Action and meet the criteria comprehensively outlined in the Call for Proposals and Application Guidelines.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health