In the framework of the Italian CEI Presidency, the Parliamentary Assembly of the CEI P
On 6 May, CEI Secretary General Roberto Antonione and a delegation of the CEI-Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES), including Deputy Secretary General Nina Kodelja and Senior Offi
Participants exchanged views on the different strategies for preventing and combating terrorism in the light of the migration crisis, also beyond the CEI constituency.
The meeting was chaired by Monika Tomić, member of the House of Representatives of the Parliamentary Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The meeting mainly focused on intercultural cooperation promoted by the CEI, with special attention to several best practices developed over the years and supported through CEI instruments, funds and networks. Topics such as interuniversity cooperation and management of linguistic and cultural minorities were debated upon, in line with the priorities of the current CEI Plan of Action.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health