RAD 2018 was organised by the RAD Association in cooperation with the Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Niš on 18-22 June. The sixth edition gathered 292 participants from 39 countries, 169 of which were from CEI countries.
On 23 and 24 April 2018, the city of Zadar, Croatia, hosted the official Kick-off Meeting of the BLUE_BOOST project. Seven project partners from Croatia, Italy, Greece and Albania gathered to launch this 22-month project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Interreg ADRION Programme.
The two-day international conference held in Skopje, Macedonia on 9-10 November centered around the topics of the SME Instrument and Horizon 2020. The event was opened by Natascia LAI from the Executive Agency for SMEs, European Commission, who presented the possibilities the programme offered to companies, explained what the Commission was looking for in an innovative project and what the future brought in terms of funding of innovative ideas.
The consortium of the Danube-INCO.NET project gathered in Budapest on 10-11 December for an overall assessment of the work progress, the main results achieved during its first two–year implementation phase and the future challenges.
- PRE-RIGHTS Project. Call for Tender for Development of Project Website and Open Web Platform (Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- Call for Abstracts - 8th STS Italia Conference on Dis/entagling Technoscience: vulnerability, responsibility and justice (EXTENDED DEADLINE!)(Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- SENTINEL Project: video contest on Social Enterprises(Deadline: 29 Feb 2020)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- ICARUS: Enlarged Transfer Programme(Deadline: 03 Mar 2020)