RAD 2018 was organised by the RAD Association in cooperation with the Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Niš on 18-22 June. The sixth edition gathered 292 participants from 39 countries, 169 of which were from CEI countries.
On 23 and 24 April 2018, the city of Zadar, Croatia, hosted the official Kick-off Meeting of the BLUE_BOOST project. Seven project partners from Croatia, Italy, Greece and Albania gathered to launch this 22-month project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Interreg ADRION Programme.
The two-day international conference held in Skopje, Macedonia on 9-10 November centered around the topics of the SME Instrument and Horizon 2020. The event was opened by Natascia LAI from the Executive Agency for SMEs, European Commission, who presented the possibilities the programme offered to companies, explained what the Commission was looking for in an innovative project and what the future brought in terms of funding of innovative ideas.
The consortium of the Danube-INCO.NET project gathered in Budapest on 10-11 December for an overall assessment of the work progress, the main results achieved during its first two–year implementation phase and the future challenges.
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2020(Deadline: 01 Sep 2020)
- Call for Applications for COME-IN Label promoting museum accessibility and inclusion for all(Deadline: 15 Sep 2020)