On 28 and 29 March, more than 150 representatives from the business community, attorneys-at-law and arbitrators attended the two-day CEI/suppor
On 18 December, CEI senior expert, Gian Matteo Apuzzo, participated as speaker in a panel discussion together with representatives from the Eu
Lectures, round tables and workshops were offered to the students with a strong interdisciplinary approach towards topics such as migration, minority protection, cultural diversity and territorial cooperation.
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2020(Deadline: 01 Sep 2020)
- Call for Applications for COME-IN Label promoting museum accessibility and inclusion for all(Deadline: 15 Sep 2020)