Secretary General Roberto Antonione presented the CEI action in support of science diplomacy during an event focused on the launch of the publication “Trieste for Science – Sharing Inno
The conference organised by the Institute of Physics in Zagreb tackled topics such as fundamental problems, modelling and diagnostics, new materials, energy technologies, environmental protection, bio and medical plasma technologies, surface processes, nanostructured materials, and as the first time at CESPC, emerging food and agriculture plasma technologies.
The Adult Education Institution Dante organised the 2nd International Scientific Conference on Adult Education "Developing and Understanding Professional Identity of Adult Educators" at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Rijeka (Croatia) on 14 - 17 June.
- Selection of contemporary art curators APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 21 Apr 2019)
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence 2019. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- EUR 480,000 Innovation Vouchers for Blue Growth Companies: APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- Online consultation on revision of EUSDR action plan. CONTRIBUTE NOW!(Deadline: 20 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)