Secretary General Roberto Antonione presented the CEI action in support of science diplomacy during an event focused on the launch of the publication “Trieste for Science – Sharing Inno
The conference organised by the Institute of Physics in Zagreb tackled topics such as fundamental problems, modelling and diagnostics, new materials, energy technologies, environmental protection, bio and medical plasma technologies, surface processes, nanostructured materials, and as the first time at CESPC, emerging food and agriculture plasma technologies.
The Adult Education Institution Dante organised the 2nd International Scientific Conference on Adult Education "Developing and Understanding Professional Identity of Adult Educators" at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Rijeka (Croatia) on 14 - 17 June.
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals
- Call for Applications for COME-IN Label promoting museum accessibility and inclusion for all(Deadline: 15 Sep 2020)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2020(Deadline: 01 Sep 2020)