The second Blue Scenario Workshop of the BLUE_BOOST project was organised in Monfalcone on 22 February, at the Headquarters of MARE Technology Cluster FVG. The event focused on maritime transport and more specifically addressed the topic of sustainable mobility in coastal and inland waters.
On 15 February 2019, the first Blue Scenario Workshop of the BLUE_BOOST project was held in Trieste, at the headquarters of the Chamber of Commerce of Venezia Giulia. Addressing the topic of Innovative Solutions and Materials for Boatbuilding, the event gathered representatives from Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) and research institutions active in traditional and emerging sectors of Blue Economy in Friuli-Venezia Giulia Region.
The Patras Science Park hosted in Patras (GR) the 3rd BLUE_BOOST Project Steering Committee meeting and 2nd Cross Field Visits on 4-5 December respectively.
On 28 September and 3 October, three “Blue labs” were organised in Trieste and Monfalcone for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) which are active in traditional and emerging sectors of Blue Economy in the Friuli-Venezia Giulia Region.
On 16-18 July, the Apulia Region hosted the 2nd Steering Committee meeting of the BLUE_BOOST project in Giovinazzo (BA) and organised the project’s 1st transnational Cross-Field Visit for delegations from 7 maritime territories in the Adriatic-Ionian region.
On 23 and 24 April 2018, the city of Zadar, Croatia, hosted the official Kick-off Meeting of the BLUE_BOOST project. Seven project partners from Croatia, Italy, Greece and Albania gathered to launch this 22-month project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the Interreg ADRION Programme.
- Selection of contemporary art curators APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 21 Apr 2019)
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence 2019. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- EUR 480,000 Innovation Vouchers for Blue Growth Companies: APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- Online consultation on revision of EUSDR action plan. CONTRIBUTE NOW!(Deadline: 20 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)