The intense 6-month implementation period of creative innovation within the 48 SMEs awarded with a 4helix+ innovation voucher has recently been concluded.
Ten Partners of the 4helix+ Project consortium met in Ancona on 25 September for their 4th Steering Committee Meeting. The Partners reviewed the state-of-the-art of the Project, paying particular attention to the implementation of the 48 small-scale innovative projects that have been recently awarded with a EUR 10.000 4helix+ Innovation Voucher each.
On 9-10 April, in the framework of the 4helix+ project, the CEI-Executive Secretariat - in its capacity as project partner dealing with communication - took part in the Final Blue BootCamp and Transnational Brokerage Event in Zadar (Croatia), organised by the Croatian Chamber of Commerce (project partner).
The 2nd 4helix+ Project Steering Committee meeting - held at the premises of the Portuguese project partner in Lisbon on 3-4 July - addressed in detail the upcoming project events and activities, namely the 4helix+ Blue Bootcamps, Regional Info Days, and Transbrokerage Event.
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2020(Deadline: 01 Sep 2020)
- Call for Applications for COME-IN Label promoting museum accessibility and inclusion for all(Deadline: 15 Sep 2020)