On 9-10 April, in the framework of the 4helix+ project, the CEI-Executive Secretariat - in its capacity as project partner dealing with communication - took part in the Final Blue BootCamp and Transnational Brokerage Event in Zadar (Croatia), organised by the Croatian Chamber of Commerce (project partner).
The 4helix+ project is offering EUR 480,000 in the form of innovation vouchers to 48 selected blue sector Mediterranean Micro- Small- and Medium-sized companies and Start-Ups for
The 2nd 4helix+ Project Steering Committee meeting - held at the premises of the Portuguese project partner in Lisbon on 3-4 July - addressed in detail the upcoming project events and activities, namely the 4helix+ Blue Bootcamps, Regional Info Days, and Transbrokerage Event.
- Selection of contemporary art curators APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 21 Apr 2019)
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence 2019. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- EUR 480,000 Innovation Vouchers for Blue Growth Companies: APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- Online consultation on revision of EUSDR action plan. CONTRIBUTE NOW!(Deadline: 20 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)