Thirty-four students from 20 countries participated in the 2014 Edition of the EU and Legal Reform Summer School held on 13-18 July in Igalo, Montenegro. Fifteen students came from 7 CEI Member Countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Serbia and Ukraine), whose mobility was co-funded through the CEI Cooperation Fund, contributed by all CEI Members.
Around 30 participants, including young social scientists from 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe, are taking part in the 11th DRC Summer School on Regional Co-operation, in Novi Sad, Serbia 6-13 July. This year, the Summer School is dedicated to the 100th anniversary since the start of the World War I, with special focus on “chances and challenges for the Danube region”.
The CEI Cooperation Fund, financed by all Member States, supports small-scale projects mainly taking the form of seminars, workshops, short training courses or other kinds of events. In 2013 the CEI co-funded 57 projects with an overall approved funding amounting to 506.560,50 EUR and an average funding per project of around 8000 EUR.
- SENTINEL Project: video contest on Social Enterprises(Deadline: 29 Feb 2020)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- ICARUS: Enlarged Transfer Programme(Deadline: 03 Mar 2020)
- Call for External Expert: technical assistance for the Interreg Italy - Slovenia Fortis Project "Institutional cooperation for improving cross border public tranport services“(Deadline: 05 Mar 2020)
- Call for Applications: Trieste 2020 Balkan Science Journalism Workshop(Deadline: 15 Mar 2020)