Following the Final Conference of the Interreg Central Europe SENTINEL project on 19 May, the CEI – Executive Secretariat held a virtual stakeholders’ meeting yesterday, showing the sustainability of the project.
The SENTINEL final conference virtually held amidst the effects of the Pandemic on 19 May, strongly influenced the main topics which focused on challenges and opportunities for Social Enterprises (SEs) in this changed world, and on how the SENTINEL results could help to revitalise them.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- Activities in field of Health