The second of the three conferences under the CEI post-Covid Economic Recovery Dialogue Forum was successfully held on 29 April.
What can governments do to make the economic policy more crisis resilient?
With a total contribution of EUR 470,000, the CEI Fund at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has enabled the implementation of four Technical Cooperation
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- New Publication: Implementing the CEI Mission through EU Projects
- Annual Report CEI Fund at the EBRD 2020
- Call for Ideas and Award Competition Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas
- CEI in Two Minutes: New Insitutional Video Released - WATCH NOW!
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) Call for Proposals 2021(Deadline: 21 Jun 2021)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2021(Deadline: 31 Aug 2021)