On 16 December, the final conference of the European project NAMIRG took place at the premises of the Region of Friuli Venezia Giulia.
On 10 December, the final promotional event of the NAMIRG project took place at the
The second phase of the Know-how Exchange Programme Project “Support for Strengthening Energy Regulatory Authorities in the West
On 22 November, the final exercise at sea of the NAMIRG project took place in the Port of Pula, Croatia.
The conference, hosted at the Belgrade Chamber of Commerce, provided new opportunities for networking and connecting perspectives.
- PRE-RIGHTS Project: call for tender for development of project website and open web platform (Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- Call for Abstracts - 8th STS Italia Conference on Dis/entagling Technoscience: vulnerability, responsibility and justice (EXTENDED DEADLINE!)(Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- SENTINEL Project: video contest on Social Enterprises(Deadline: 29 Feb 2020)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- ICARUS: Enlarged Transfer Programme(Deadline: 03 Mar 2020)