The main objective of the Conference was to boost SME development in the CEI region through exchange of knowledge and good practices, networking and dialogue with public officials in support of a business-friendly environment.
Several economic and engineering studies carried out within the ADRIA A Project were presented at the ADRIA A mid-term conference held in Nova Gorica (Slovenia) on 26 February 2014, thus illustrating the results achieved within the project so far.
More than fifty participants from South-eastern Europe attended the gathering to debate the role of design in the Balkan region, as an advantage for innovation in many fields, from spatial planning to cultural communication and marketing of manufacturers’ outputs.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- Activities in field of Health