Several economic and engineering studies carried out within the ADRIA A Project were presented at the ADRIA A mid-term conference held in Nova Gorica (Slovenia) on 26 February 2014, thus illustrating the results achieved within the project so far.
More than fifty participants from South-eastern Europe attended the gathering to debate the role of design in the Balkan region, as an advantage for innovation in many fields, from spatial planning to cultural communication and marketing of manufacturers’ outputs.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)
- Multilingual digital repository “Discover Tartini”
- How does CEI operate in field of scientific cooperation/science diplomacy? INTERVIEW with DSG & focal point science