“The topics of the SAFE ADRIA project are part of the long-term development strategy of the port of Bar. Transferring this know-how is crucial in order to implement these practices also in our port”. This is the opinion of Mr. Predrag Ivanovic, President of the Board of Directors of the port of Bar, expressed during the final event of the SAFE ADRIA project.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- New Publication: Implementing the CEI Mission through EU Projects
- Annual Report CEI Fund at the EBRD 2020
- Call for Ideas and Award Competition Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas
- CEI in Two Minutes: New Insitutional Video Released - WATCH NOW!
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) Call for Proposals 2021(Deadline: 21 Jun 2021)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2021(Deadline: 31 Aug 2021)