The 3rd LAB for European Project Making cycle took place in Rijeka, Croatia on 30 June - 8 July.
The International Expert Conference on Combined Cargo Transport took place in Zagreb on 29 May 2018.
Considering that over the last years, many arbitral institutions have revised their arbitration rules with a focus on speed and time-efficiency, the discussion paid attention to the efficiency of arbitration proceedings.
During the event, the following topics were discussed: modern tourism experiences, important quantitative and qualitative changes manifested in the dynamic growth of tourism, the globalisation of the tourism market, the creation of new and more flexible forms of production and consumption of services, economic liberalisation and fostering fiscal measures.
Lectures, round tables and workshops were offered to the students with a strong interdisciplinary approach towards topics such as migration, minority protection, cultural diversity and territorial cooperation.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)