The 3rd LAB for European Project Making cycle took place in Rijeka, Croatia on 30 June - 8 July.
The International Expert Conference on Combined Cargo Transport took place in Zagreb on 29 May 2018.
Considering that over the last years, many arbitral institutions have revised their arbitration rules with a focus on speed and time-efficiency, the discussion paid attention to the efficiency of arbitration proceedings.
During the event, the following topics were discussed: modern tourism experiences, important quantitative and qualitative changes manifested in the dynamic growth of tourism, the globalisation of the tourism market, the creation of new and more flexible forms of production and consumption of services, economic liberalisation and fostering fiscal measures.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- New Publication: Implementing the CEI Mission through EU Projects
- Annual Report CEI Fund at the EBRD 2020
- Call for Ideas and Award Competition Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas
- CEI in Two Minutes: New Insitutional Video Released - WATCH NOW!
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) Call for Proposals 2021(Deadline: 21 Jun 2021)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2021(Deadline: 31 Aug 2021)