MIMOSA is co-financed by the Interreg Italy-Croatia CBC Programme and aims at improving the offer of multimodal sustainable passenger transport solutions and services, by promoting a new cross-border approach for passenger mobility.
The Central European Initiative – Executive Secretariat is coordinating a consortium of 17 institutions aiming at developing sustainable and smart passenger transport solutions to reduce car dependency and ensure efficient cross-border connections between Italy and Croatia.
MIMOSA partners are committed to providing an up-to-date knowledge of the demand for transport services at local, regional and cross-border level to shift passengers from cars to sustainable transport solutions. Numerous pilot actions will be developed such as smart card development, IT multimodal solutions, integration of mobility systems, mobile application development, infrastructure equipment, info-mobility systems’ upgrades. The project will also raise awareness among citizens and tourists on intermodal solutions and supporting a change in their behaviours, favoring more sustainable solutions.
Lead Partner/ Coordinator
Central European Initiative -Executive Secretariat
- Autonomous region of Friuli Venezia Giulia (Italy)
- CA’FOSCARI University of Venice (Italy)
- Institute for Transport and Logistics Foundation (Italy)
- Central Adriatic Ports Authoritiy (Italy)
- Abruzzo Region (Italy)
- Apulia Region (Italy)
- Ministry of Regional Development and EU Funds – Department for Island (Croatia)
- Regional Development Agency of Primorje Gorski Kotar County (Croatia)
- Istrian Development Agency (Croatia)
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of Maritime Studies (Croatia)
- Dubrovnik-Neretva Region (Croatia)
- HŽ Passenger Transport LTD (Croatia)
- Split Port Authority (Croatia)
- Rovinj Port Authority (Croatia)
- Public Institution Development Agency of Lika –Senj County (Croatia)
- County Port Authority Zadar (Croatia)
- Sibenik Port Authority (Croatia)