The requests submitted in June by ICARUS (Intermodal Connections in Adriatic-Ionian Region to Upgrowth Seamless solutions for passenger) and MIMOSA (Maritime and multimodal sustainable passenger transport solutions and services) to become EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region (EUSAIR) labelled projects, have been successfully accepted.
Yesterday the CEI-Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES) chaired the kick-off meeting and first steering committee meeting of the newly launched MIMOSA (Maritime and multimodal sustainable passenger transport solutions and services).
The Project MIMOSA (MarItime and MultimOdal Sustainable pAssenger transport solutions and services) - led by the CEI-ES in cooperation with 17 other project partners from Italy and Croatia - has recently been approved under the Interreg Italy-Croatia CBC Programme strategic call.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)
- Multilingual digital repository “Discover Tartini”
- How does CEI operate in field of scientific cooperation/science diplomacy? INTERVIEW with DSG & focal point science