The requests submitted in June by ICARUS (Intermodal Connections in Adriatic-Ionian Region to Upgrowth Seamless solutions for passenger) and MIMOSA (Maritime and multimodal sustainable passenger transport solutions and services) to become EU Strategy for the Adriatic and Ionian Region (EUSAIR) labelled projects, have been successfully accepted.
Yesterday the CEI-Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES) chaired the kick-off meeting and first steering committee meeting of the newly launched MIMOSA (Maritime and multimodal sustainable passenger transport solutions and services).
The Project MIMOSA (MarItime and MultimOdal Sustainable pAssenger transport solutions and services) - led by the CEI-ES in cooperation with 17 other project partners from Italy and Croatia - has recently been approved under the Interreg Italy-Croatia CBC Programme strategic call.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health