The 7th edition of the International Master in Public Procurement Management (IMPPM) will kick off at the University of Tor Vergata in Rome on 5 March. The IMPPM is jointly organised by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the University of Rome ToR Vergata (Italy) and co-financed by the CEI Fund at the EBRD contributed by Italy. At the opening ceremony, a keynote address will be delivered by Mr. Antonio Capobianco, Acting Head of the OECD Competion Division.
The First Committee of CEI National Coordinators' meeting was held in Rome on 22 February. The Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Enzo Moavero Milanesi opened the gathering which witnessed the approval by the CEI National Coordinators of four technical cooperation projects to be supported by the CEI Fund at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), financed by Italy (2018 budget).
The first innovation vouchers for “green” solutions were awarded in Belgrade, Serbia on 13 March. The award ceremony took place before the Minister of Innovation and Technological Development, Nenad Popović, the Minister of Environmental Protection, Goran Trivan, and the EBRD management team, including Terry McCallion, EBRD Director for Energy Efficiency and Climate Change, and Dan Berg, EBRD Director for Serbia.
Four Technical Cooperation (TC) projects targeting the transport, energy and policy dialogue sectors have been approved for financing by the CEI Fund at the EBRD, entirely contributed by Italy, with an overall financial commitment of 795,000 EUR. This demonstrates the successful cooperation between the CEI and the EBRD in supporting the economic and social transformation process of non-EU CEI countries, thus facilitating their European path through regional cooperation.
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence 2019. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- EUR 480,000 Innovation Vouchers for Blue Growth Companies: APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- Online consultation on revision of EUSDR action plan. CONTRIBUTE NOW!(Deadline: 20 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)
- Selection of contemporary art curators APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 21 Apr 2019)