The project aims at empowering the Roma community through a European Roma mediation framework. The implementation of a Vocational Education and Training (VET) certification for Roma Mediators is expected to recognise professions according to their features and needs.
Several economic and engineering studies carried out within the ADRIA A Project were presented at the ADRIA A mid-term conference held in Nova Gorica (Slovenia) on 26 February 2014, thus illustrating the results achieved within the project so far.
More than fifty participants from South-eastern Europe attended the gathering to debate the role of design in the Balkan region, as an advantage for innovation in many fields, from spatial planning to cultural communication and marketing of manufacturers’ outputs.
The conference, hosted at the Belgrade Chamber of Commerce, provided new opportunities for networking and connecting perspectives.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- New Publication: Implementing the CEI Mission through EU Projects
- Annual Report CEI Fund at the EBRD 2020
- Call for Ideas and Award Competition Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas
- CEI in Two Minutes: New Insitutional Video Released - WATCH NOW!
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) Call for Proposals 2021(Deadline: 21 Jun 2021)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2021(Deadline: 31 Aug 2021)