Secretary General Roberto Antonione presented the CEI action in support of science diplomacy during an event focused on the launch of the publication “Trieste for Science – Sharing Inno
The conference organised by the Institute of Physics in Zagreb tackled topics such as fundamental problems, modelling and diagnostics, new materials, energy technologies, environmental protection, bio and medical plasma technologies, surface processes, nanostructured materials, and as the first time at CESPC, emerging food and agriculture plasma technologies.
The Adult Education Institution Dante organised the 2nd International Scientific Conference on Adult Education "Developing and Understanding Professional Identity of Adult Educators" at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Rijeka (Croatia) on 14 - 17 June.
- PRE-RIGHTS Project. Call for Tender for Development of Project Website and Open Web Platform (Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- Call for Abstracts - 8th STS Italia Conference on Dis/entagling Technoscience: vulnerability, responsibility and justice (EXTENDED DEADLINE!)(Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- SENTINEL Project: video contest on Social Enterprises(Deadline: 29 Feb 2020)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- ICARUS: Enlarged Transfer Programme(Deadline: 03 Mar 2020)