The VIII CEI–HECE Spring School on “IoT, economic and management challenges for e-health integration in the enlarged Europe” took place in Koper, Slovenia on 14-17 May. The event was organised by the Higher Education in Clinical Engineering (HECE) of the University of Trieste.
- SENTINEL Project: video contest on Social Enterprises(Deadline: 29 Feb 2020)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- ICARUS: Enlarged Transfer Programme(Deadline: 03 Mar 2020)
- Call for External Expert: technical assistance for the Interreg Italy - Slovenia Fortis Project "Institutional cooperation for improving cross border public tranport services“(Deadline: 05 Mar 2020)
- Call for Applications: Trieste 2020 Balkan Science Journalism Workshop(Deadline: 15 Mar 2020)