On 24 July, the CEI Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES) hosted the 2nd Steering Committee meeting of the NAMIRG project (North Adriatic Maritime Incident Response Group), financed by DG ECHO.
The launching press conference of the NAMIRG project took place on 9 March at the CEI headquarters in Trieste. The event was attended by media representatives as well as by local authorities and project partners.
On 17 January the CEI-ES hosted the Kick off meeting of the project NAMIRG - North Adriatic MIRG (Maritime Incident Response Group), funded under the European Commission Directorate-General For European Civil Protection And Humanitarian Aid Operations – DG ECHO.
- Selection of contemporary art curators APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 21 Apr 2019)
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence 2019. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- EUR 480,000 Innovation Vouchers for Blue Growth Companies: APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- Online consultation on revision of EUSDR action plan. CONTRIBUTE NOW!(Deadline: 20 May 2019)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 31 May 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)