More than 40 representatives from financial departments in Vinnitsa, Ukraine, have recently attended a training course organised by the Polish-Ukrainian Cooperation Foundation (PAUCI), in partnership with the Vinnitsa Regional Council. Local officials had the chance to acquire knowledge and practical skills in developing indicators of budget programme implementation.
For over two decades the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) has been working with the international donor community to accelerate transition towards market-oriented economies. Democratic foundations, private sector development, a competitive and transparent business environment and sustainable growth are just a few of the elements underpinning economic and social prosperity.
Thirteen students from the CEI region, selected to participate in the 2nd edition of the International Master’s in Public Procurement Management (PPM) at the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, are currently half-way through the programme. The Course started at the end of March and will run until the end of July. The participants have already expressed their satisfaction with the high quality of the programme and opportunities for professional growth it offers.
On 11 April 2014, the CEI Steering Committee met in London at the Headquarters of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). The CEI National Coordinators and the representatives from the CEI countries at the EBRD Board of Directors approved the Budget 2014 of the CEI Fund at the EBRD.
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2020(Deadline: 01 Sep 2020)
- Call for Applications for COME-IN Label promoting museum accessibility and inclusion for all(Deadline: 15 Sep 2020)