Thirteen students from the CEI region, selected to participate in the 2nd edition of the International Master’s in Public Procurement Management (PPM) at the University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, are currently half-way through the programme. The Course started at the end of March and will run until the end of July. The participants have already expressed their satisfaction with the high quality of the programme and opportunities for professional growth it offers.
On 11 April 2014, the CEI Steering Committee met in London at the Headquarters of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD). The CEI National Coordinators and the representatives from the CEI countries at the EBRD Board of Directors approved the Budget 2014 of the CEI Fund at the EBRD.
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals launched: 600,000 EUR for projects in fields of healthcare, education & MSMEs(Deadline: 09 Apr 2020)
- Joint Master’s in Political Science - Integration and Governance (PoSIG): grants for students from CEI Member States!(Deadline: 15 Apr 2020)
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence(Deadline: 30 Apr 2020)
- DigitalHealthEurope: second call for twinning launched(Deadline: 04 May 2020)