Under the title "Education as foundation for prosperity" the gathering was chaired by Susanne Kurz, President of CEI-PD and Head of the Austrian Delegation to the CEI-PD.
The Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism honours journalists who greatly contribute to investigative reporting, despite the difficult conditions under which they operate.
The CEI Fellowship winner was selected by the Fellowship Jury composed of Patrizia Vascotto (Italy) as President, Namita Subiotto (Slovenia) as Vice President, Ludwig Hartinger (Austria), Dragica Potocnjak (Slovenia) and Jani Virk (Slovenia):
The Central European Initiative (CEI) Prize of the 10th International Design Contest “Trieste Contemporanea” 2012 has been assigned to Croatian designer Ena Priselec for her project to refashion a coffee grinder.
For this year’s Contest, which registered about 200 participants, artists and designers were asked to select a functional object from the recent past and propose an idea for its redefinition or reuse.
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2020(Deadline: 01 Sep 2020)
- Call for Applications for COME-IN Label promoting museum accessibility and inclusion for all(Deadline: 15 Sep 2020)