The Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the CEI Member States (Trieste, 13 June 2012), was dedicated to the topic “Regional Cooperation for European Integration and Bridge between Macro-regions”. The Ministerial meeting was chaired by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr. Kostyantyn Gryschenko and offered the opportunity to assess recent developments in the region. All participants underlined the crucial role of the CEI as political forum in support of the European integration process and economic reforms of the countries of South-Eastern and Eastern Europe.
Twelve Ministers for Foreign Affairs and six Deputy Ministers participated in the Meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Central European Initiative held in Trieste on 10 June 2011 and took the opportunity for a large number of bilateral meetings.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- SAVE THE DATE! Informative Webinar "Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas" Call for Ideas and Award Competition
- CEI Plan of Action 2021-2023
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health