The Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the CEI Member States (Trieste, 13 June 2012), was dedicated to the topic “Regional Cooperation for European Integration and Bridge between Macro-regions”. The Ministerial meeting was chaired by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Mr. Kostyantyn Gryschenko and offered the opportunity to assess recent developments in the region. All participants underlined the crucial role of the CEI as political forum in support of the European integration process and economic reforms of the countries of South-Eastern and Eastern Europe.
Twelve Ministers for Foreign Affairs and six Deputy Ministers participated in the Meeting of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Central European Initiative held in Trieste on 10 June 2011 and took the opportunity for a large number of bilateral meetings.
- SENTINEL Project: video contest on Social Enterprises(Deadline: 29 Feb 2020)
- PRE-RIGHTS Project. Call for Tender for Development of Project Website and Open Web Platform (Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- Call for Abstracts - 8th STS Italia Conference on Dis/entagling Technoscience: vulnerability, responsibility and justice (EXTENDED DEADLINE!)(Deadline: 21 Feb 2020)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- ICARUS: Enlarged Transfer Programme(Deadline: 03 Mar 2020)