The CEI Fellowship winner was selected by the Fellowship Jury composed of Patrizia Vascotto (Italy) as President, Namita Subiotto (Slovenia) as Vice President, Ludwig Hartinger (Austria), Dragica Potocnjak (Slovenia) and Jani Virk (Slovenia):
The Central European Initiative (CEI) Prize of the 10th International Design Contest “Trieste Contemporanea” 2012 has been assigned to Croatian designer Ena Priselec for her project to refashion a coffee grinder.
For this year’s Contest, which registered about 200 participants, artists and designers were asked to select a functional object from the recent past and propose an idea for its redefinition or reuse.
- EUR 480,000 Innovation Vouchers for Blue Growth Companies: APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)
- BLUE_BOOST Transnational Expression of Interest for Knowledge Providers. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 15 Jun 2019)
- 4helix+ project: opportunity for CCI and CCS experts as ultimate recipients of EUR 480,000 for providing innovation expertise(Deadline: 31 Mar 2019)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals now open. APPLY NOW!(Deadlines: 01 Mar 2019, 01 Apr 2019)
- Summer School on Sustainable Blue Economy (Deadline: 9, April 2019). APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 09 Apr 2019)
- CEI Fellowship for Writers in Residence 2019. APPLY NOW!(Deadline: 30 Apr 2019)