The CEI Fellowship winner was selected by the Fellowship Jury composed of Patrizia Vascotto (Italy) as President, Namita Subiotto (Slovenia) as Vice President, Ludwig Hartinger (Austria), Dragica Potocnjak (Slovenia) and Jani Virk (Slovenia):
The Central European Initiative (CEI) Prize of the 10th International Design Contest “Trieste Contemporanea” 2012 has been assigned to Croatian designer Ena Priselec for her project to refashion a coffee grinder.
For this year’s Contest, which registered about 200 participants, artists and designers were asked to select a functional object from the recent past and propose an idea for its redefinition or reuse.
- SENTINEL Project: video contest on Social Enterprises(Deadline: 29 Feb 2020)
- CERIC-ERIC call for proposals for complementary instruments for multidisciplinary research(Deadlines: 02 Mar 2020, 31 Mar 2020)
- ICARUS: Enlarged Transfer Programme(Deadline: 03 Mar 2020)
- Call for External Expert: technical assistance for the Interreg Italy - Slovenia Fortis Project "Institutional cooperation for improving cross border public tranport services“(Deadline: 05 Mar 2020)
- Call for Applications: Trieste 2020 Balkan Science Journalism Workshop(Deadline: 15 Mar 2020)