The CEI Fellowship winner was selected by the Fellowship Jury composed of Patrizia Vascotto (Italy) as President, Namita Subiotto (Slovenia) as Vice President, Ludwig Hartinger (Austria), Dragica Potocnjak (Slovenia) and Jani Virk (Slovenia):
The Central European Initiative (CEI) Prize of the 10th International Design Contest “Trieste Contemporanea” 2012 has been assigned to Croatian designer Ena Priselec for her project to refashion a coffee grinder.
For this year’s Contest, which registered about 200 participants, artists and designers were asked to select a functional object from the recent past and propose an idea for its redefinition or reuse.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- New Publication: Implementing the CEI Mission through EU Projects
- Annual Report CEI Fund at the EBRD 2020
- Call for Ideas and Award Competition Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas
- CEI in Two Minutes: New Insitutional Video Released - WATCH NOW!
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) Call for Proposals 2021(Deadline: 21 Jun 2021)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2021(Deadline: 31 Aug 2021)