On 28 and 29 March, more than 150 representatives from the business community, attorneys-at-law and arbitrators attended the two-day CEI/suppor
On 18 December, CEI senior expert, Gian Matteo Apuzzo, participated as speaker in a panel discussion together with representatives from the Eu
Lectures, round tables and workshops were offered to the students with a strong interdisciplinary approach towards topics such as migration, minority protection, cultural diversity and territorial cooperation.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- UNGA adopts resolution on cooperation between United Nations and Central European Initiative
- SUSTOURISMO: take our survey!
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)