The CEI-WHO Joint Task Force remains dedicated to following the COVID-19 situation and evaluating the transition criteria CEI-wide. Under this perspective, the third and fourth designated e-meetings, which took place on 10 June and 24 June respectively, delved into thematic sessions touching upon the WHO health emergency program, the transition criteria, and surveillance systems.
The health experts engaged in the joint CEI-WHO Task Force meeting held on May 20 discussed the latest information on the development of COVID-19 outbreak in the CEI region and tabled options to bring it under control in the transition phase.
The CEI- Executive Secretariat (CEI-ES) and the WHO Regional Office for Europe have joined efforts by setting up a functioning Task Force composed of key health officials from CEI Member States to respond to the COVID-19.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- New Publication: Implementing the CEI Mission through EU Projects
- Annual Report CEI Fund at the EBRD 2020
- Call for Ideas and Award Competition Active Young Citizens for Sustainable Development in CEI and AII Areas
- CEI in Two Minutes: New Insitutional Video Released - WATCH NOW!
- Scientific Cooperation & Science Diplomacy
- CEI Know-how Exchange Programme (KEP) Call for Proposals 2021(Deadline: 21 Jun 2021)
- CEI SEEMO Award for Outstanding Merits in Investigative Journalism 2021(Deadline: 31 Aug 2021)