The Ministers of Foreign Affairs and High-level representatives of the CEI Member States converged in an e-meeting on 24 September to take stock of the latest developments in the CEI region following the COVID-19 pandemic, as we step into the transition to a “new normal”.
The CEI Heads of Government held an Extraordinary Virtual Meeting to address the COVID-19 emergency on 15 May chaired by Duško Marković, Prime Minister of Montenegro. Opening statements were also delivered by Roberto Antonione, CEI Secretary General, and Hans Henri P. Kluge, WHO Regional Director for Europe.
Subscribe to CEI Newsletter
Keep up-to-date with the latest news and highlights from the Central European Initiative.
- Activities in field of Health
- New Publication: contribution of CEI to UN Agenda 2030 and its implementation in CEI Member States
- Meeting of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs Communiquè (24 September)
- Multilingual digital repository “Discover Tartini”
- How does CEI operate in field of scientific cooperation/science diplomacy? INTERVIEW with DSG & focal point science