The COME-IN! conference held in Trieste on 30 May focusing on accessibility for all in cultural policies gathered representatives of the Ministries of culture of the CEI Member States, as well as delegates for museums, external officials, associations and other international experts on the subject of accessibility.
Under the inspiring topic “Effervescible. Seeking ongoing relevancy”, the 9th CEI Venice Forum for Contemporary Art Curators from Central and Eastern Europe was held in Venice, on 9 May, at the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts.
On 12 March, the CEI – Executive Secretariat, lead partner of the COME-IN! project, attended the launch event and the inauguration of the new exhibition of the Archeological Museum of Krakow “Prehistory for all”, which has undertaken works to make its museum more accessible.
The CEI Award 2019 (3,000 EUR) at the Trieste Film Festival goes to the Serbian film director Želimir Žilnik “for his aesthetic and intellectual consistency that have made him a leading author of Yugoslavian cinema.
The Winter School held on 12-19 December
- Łódź (Poland)Jul18 ‒ 19Film New Europe Cultural Innovation Forum 2019
- Vilenica (Slovenia)Sep03 ‒ 08CEI Round-Table Discussions at Vilenica
- Petrovaradin (Serbia)Sep05 ‒ 08Fortresses of Tomorrow
- Minsk (Belarus)Sep09 ‒ 11Enhancing the CEE Collaboration and Know-how Transfer in Biotechnology and Biosecurity
- Zaječar (Serbia)Sep17 ‒ 20SEE MOSAICS Meeting V “Conservation of mosaic bedding layers – how to preserve”
- Rijeka (Croatia)Sep20 ‒ 21Central European Cultural Diplomacy Forum