Under the inspiring topic “Effervescible. Seeking ongoing relevancy”, the 9th CEI Venice Forum for Contemporary Art Curators from Central and Eastern Europe was held in Venice, on 9 May, at the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts.
On 12 March, the CEI – Executive Secretariat, lead partner of the COME-IN! project, attended the launch event and the inauguration of the new exhibition of the Archeological Museum of Krakow “Prehistory for all”, which has undertaken works to make its museum more accessible.
The CEI Award 2019 (3,000 EUR) at the Trieste Film Festival goes to the Serbian film director Želimir Žilnik “for his aesthetic and intellectual consistency that have made him a leading author of Yugoslavian cinema.
The Winter School held on 12-19 December
The CEI-Executive Secretariat is seeking candidates to elaborate the concept and design of the COME-IN!
- Belgrade (Serbia) May22 ‒ 24Geosciences applied to solve humanitarian problems all over the world
- Trieste (Italy)May27 ‒ 28CEI Parliamentary Dimension: Meeting of the Parliamentary Committee
- Ancona (Italy)May30 ‒ 31Adriatic Sea Forum
- Trieste (Italy)May 30COME-IN! Project: Capitalisation Conference
- Herceg Novi (Montenegro)Jun10 ‒ 14The Seventh International Conference on Radiation and Applications in Various Fields of Research (RAD 2019)
- Trieste (Italy)Jun11 ‒ 12CEI MFA Meeting