Herceg Novi (Montenegro)
The 7th edition of the International Master in Public Procurement Management (IMPPM) will kick off at the University of Tor Vergata in Rome on 5 March. The IMPPM is jointly organised by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and the University of Rome ToR Vergata (Italy) and co-financed by the CEI Fund at the EBRD contributed by Italy. At the opening ceremony, a keynote address will be delivered by Mr. Antonio Capobianco, Acting Head of the OECD Competion Division.
Secretary General Roberto Antonione presented the CEI action in support of science diplomacy during an event focused on the launch of the publication “Trieste for Science – Sharing Inno
The CEI Award 2019 (3,000 EUR) at the Trieste Film Festival goes to the Serbian film director Želimir Žilnik “for his aesthetic and intellectual consistency that have made him a leading author of Yugoslavian cinema.
- Skopje (North Macedonia)Mar26 ‒ 27Forum of best practices for Civil Society Organisations and Local Authorities cooperation
- Skopje (North Macedonia)Mar28 ‒ 29From Arbitration Legislation Reform to Enhancing the Business Climate
- Budapest and Sárospatak (Hungary)Mar28 ‒ 30CEI PD General Committee on Cultural Affairs
- Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina)Apr02 ‒ 06CineLink Drama Workshop
- Belgrade (Serbia) Apr 05SEEQ-SJ South East Europe and central Europe Quality Science Journalism
- Zadar (Croatia)Apr 114helix+ Project: Transnational Brokerage Event