The 10th CEI Regional Forum for Health, Wellness & Spa Industry held in Belgrade (Serbia) on 22 October aimed at safeguarding cultural heritage, cultural tourism and development of wellness tourism based on spa heritage and tradition. The mission of the event was to promote sustainable development of wellness and spa tourism by providing know-how transfer based on latest trends and best practice examples.
On 31 October, the CEI-Executive Secretariat in Trieste hosted a workshop in the framework of the Interreg Central Europe project CONNECT2CE and the Interreg ADRION project Inter-Connect focusing on identifying strategic priorities to improve inland and maritime cross-border intermodal connectivity.
On 18-20 October 2019, BLUE_BOOST project participated at the Rome Maker Faire – the European edition. Maker Faire is the greatest show and tell about invention, creativity and resourcefulness, celebrating more than 220 fairs in 400 countries, reaching over 1.4 million attendees globally.
On 15-16 October 2019, Regional Unit of Thesprotia (RUTH) hosted the 4th Steering Committee meeting of the ADRIPASS project in Igoumenitsa, Greece.
Under the title "1989-2019 the awakening of the Mitteleuropa, nostalgia for the future", the 15th edition of the Forum held on 18 October in Udine, witnessed the participation of diplomatic and institutional representatives from 14 Central and Eastern European and Balkan countries as well as of representatives from regional/local institutions and academia.
- Barcelona (Spain)Nov 13Coordination Meeting of Regional Organizations
- Milan (Italy)Nov 15CEI Business and Experts Forum
- Novi Sad (Serbia)Nov21 ‒ 23How to mitigate agricultural droughts impact in the CEI countries? (AgriDro)
- Pula (Croatia) Nov 22NAMIRG - Exercise at Sea
- Rome (Italy)Nov 26CEI Conference on Anti-corruption “Curbing Corruption: learning from the decade behind us and looking into the decade ahead”