In the framework of the FORTIS project on 17-18 June, the Autonomous Region Friuli Venezia Giulia organised an online workshop on the harmonisation of administrative procedures between Italy and Slovenia in the fields of vehicle registration, licensing and emergency management.
The CEI-led project CONNECT2CE “Improved rail connections and smart mobility in Central Europe” concluded in a virtual conference held on 28 May.
The Project MIMOSA (MarItime and MultimOdal Sustainable pAssenger transport solutions and services) - led by the CEI-ES in cooperation with 17 other project partners from Italy and Croatia - has recently been approved under the Interreg Italy-Croatia CBC Programme strategic call.
The FORTIS project - supported under the Interreg Italy - Slovenia Programme 2014 - 2020 - was officially launched on 9 March.
A policy discussion on demographic challenges in the Western Balkans was organised by the Slovene Centre for European Perspective (CEP) under its flagship youth project, the Young Bled Strategic Forum in cooperation with the CEI-Executive Secretariat.
- Remote modeJul15 ‒ 15CEI inter-country dialogue on the European Program of Work of the WHO Regional Office for Europe “United Action for Better Health”
- Ethno village Čardaci, Municipality Vitez (Bosnia and Herzegovina)Aug20 ‒ 2916th International Summer School “National Energy and Climate Plans 2021-2030 in CEI Member States”
- Vilenica (Slovenia)Sep07 ‒ 1135th Vilenica International Literary Festival
- PodgoricaSep17 ‒ 18Transport Ministers meeting on the topic of Transport Community as a key mechanism of cooperation in the Western Balkans
- PodgoricaSep17 ‒ 18Ministerial Conference on Good Governance
- Annual Report of the Secretary General 2019
- Trasnational Social Advocacy Network (SETAN) - JOIN NOW!
- Joint Statement of CEI HoG on solidarity and cooperation of the Member States in face of COVID-19
- Annual Report 2019 of the CEI Fund at EBRD
- Announcement of awarded CEI contributions in framework of COVID-19 Extraordinary Call for Proposals