In the framework of the Friuli Venezia Giulia International Piano Competition, taking place in Sacile, Italy, from 26 May to 1 June, the CEI - through its
The Opening Ceremony of the restored and remodelled Tartini House (Casa Tartini) in Piran, Slovenia took place on 8 November. The House where the great composer and violinist Giuseppe Tartini was born in Piran, Slovenia (at the time, part of the Republic of Venice), has been renovated in the framework of tARTini project, funded by Interreg Italy-Slovenia.
The Festival Identity meeting took place on 26-28 October 2019 in the framework of the 23rd Ji.hlava International Documentary Film Festival.
The 10th CEI Regional Forum for Health, Wellness & Spa Industry held in Belgrade (Serbia) on 22 October aimed at safeguarding cultural heritage, cultural tourism and development of wellness tourism based on spa heritage and tradition. The mission of the event was to promote sustainable development of wellness and spa tourism by providing know-how transfer based on latest trends and best practice examples.
Under the title "1989-2019 the awakening of the Mitteleuropa, nostalgia for the future", the 15th edition of the Forum held on 18 October in Udine, witnessed the participation of diplomatic and institutional representatives from 14 Central and Eastern European and Balkan countries as well as of representatives from regional/local institutions and academia.
- Trieste (Italy)Jan19 ‒ 21When East Meets West Co-production Forum
- Podgorica (Montenegro)Feb 121st Committee of National Coordinators Meeting
- Trieste (Italy)Mar03 ‒ 04D4 Action Group meeting
- Komarovo (Belarus)Mar24 ‒ 28CEI Foodie Dialogues: Short Food Supply Chains Boost for non-EU CEI Member States
- Zagreb (Croatia)Mar 27Meeting on Biodiversity Protection Across Borders - Legal Watch Over Extractive and Energy Industries