The training programme for young artists and students ‘Two Open Weeks of Plavo Theatre 2019’ held in Belgrade at the Plavo theatre on 7-20 July, witnessed the presence of around 30 participants from 14 CEI countries.
Strengthening Regional Cooperation Including Central Eastern Europe was the main objective of the workshop, organised by the Faculty of Natural Sciences of the University of Ss.
The COME-IN! conference held in Trieste on 30 May focusing on accessibility for all in cultural policies gathered representatives of the Ministries of culture of the CEI Member States, as well as delegates for museums, external officials, associations and other international experts on the subject of accessibility.
Under the inspiring topic “Effervescible. Seeking ongoing relevancy”, the 9th CEI Venice Forum for Contemporary Art Curators from Central and Eastern Europe was held in Venice, on 9 May, at the premises of the Academy of Fine Arts.
- Vilenica (Slovenia)Sep03 ‒ 08CEI Round-Table Discussions at Vilenica
- Petrovaradin (Serbia)Sep05 ‒ 08Fortresses of Tomorrow
- Minsk (Belarus)Sep09 ‒ 11Enhancing the CEE Collaboration and Know-how Transfer in Biotechnology and Biosecurity
- Rijeka (Croatia)Sep20 ‒ 21Central European Cultural Diplomacy Forum
- New York (USA)Sep 25MFA Working Lunch